Salary: Up to R750 000.00 per annum plus benefits.
Summary: The purpose of this job is to lead and manage the Engineering Department and Teams in order to achieve business objectives.
- An honours degree in engineering coupled by an MBA/MBL.
- Must have 10 years relevant experience in a related role within a processing or manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience in using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Projects, Visio), MS Projects, SAP, SCADA & Lotus Notes.
- Must have experience in and solid understanding of :
- SHE Management;
- Financial Management;
- Supplier Relations;
- Manufacturing Strategy;
- Production & Processing Management;
- Quality & Food Safety Management:;
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering;
- Project Management;
- People Supervision:
- Performance Management;
- People Management:;
- Lean 6 Sigma.
- Driving Change & Performance
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Diversity
- Customer Focus
- Service Orientation
- Accountability (Dependability)
- Developing & Empowering People
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Conflict Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Contract Management
- Financial Acumen
- TQM Process Improvement Initiatives
Should you meet these requirements please apply directly at email@example.com or visit www.murason.co.za for more high-level opportunities. Please insert the job title in the subject line for your application. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions. You are also encouraged to contact us to discuss other stimulating career opportunities in our niche areas. For more information contact Murason Professional Services on (011) 465 8423.