Salary: a competitive salary package is offered.
Summary: The purpose of this job is to improve business and manufacturing processes that will increase productivity and efficiency, lower manufacturing costs and maximise profitability and comply with environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience of working on major industrial engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts;
- Proficiency in the use of Primavera (P3/P5/P6) and MS Project is also essential.
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Organizational and interpersonal skills;
- As well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.
Should you meet these requirements please apply directly at email@example.com or visit www.murason.co.za for more high-level opportunities. Please insert the job title in the subject line for your application. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions. You are also encouraged to contact us to discuss other stimulating career opportunities in our niche areas. For more information contact Murason Professional Services on (011) 465 8423.