Salary: Up to R500 000.00 per annum plus benefits.
Summary: The purpose of this job is to manage Maintenance systems and processes in accordance with statutory and regulatory Engineering standards.
- 3 year Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering;
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC).
- Must have 5 – 10 years relevant experience in a related role within a processing or manufacturing environment
- Must have experience and solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), MS Projects, MS Visio, SAP, SCADA, Intellipermit &Lotus Notes
- Must have experience and solid understanding of:
- SHE Management;
- Financial Management;
- Engineering Quality Management System;
- Customer Relations;
- Supplier Relations;
- Reliability Engineering;
- Operational Equipment Efficiencies (OEE);
- Maintenance Planning;
- Maintenance Management/Supervision;
- Stock Control;
- People Supervision;
- Performance Management;
- Industrial Relations;
- Project Management.
- Contract Management;
- Financial Acumen;
- TQM Process Improvement Initiatives;
- Environment, Health & Safety Awareness;
- Customer Focus;
- Service Orientation;
- Accountability (Dependability);
- Analytical Thinking.
Should you meet these requirements please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.murason.co.za for more high-level opportunities. Please insert the job title in the subject line for your application. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions. You are also encouraged to contact us to discuss other stimulating career opportunities in our niche areas. For more information contact Murason Professional Services on (011) 465 8423.