Position: Process Engineer
Salary: Up to R450 000 per annum plus benefits
Summary: The purpose of this job is to develop and manage the implementation of process improvement projects and initiatives.
- 3 year Degree or Technician Diploma in Industrial/Chemical Engineering from a top tier institute;
- A Project Management Qualification;
- 5 years relevant experience in a related role within the food processing and manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience and solid understanding of:
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering:
- Production & Process:
- Process Control:
- SHE Management;
- Financial Management;
- Customer Relations;
- Supplier Relations;
- Project Management;
- People Supervision;
- Maintenance Management/Supervision;
- Lean 6 Sigma.
- Must have experience in using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Projects, Visio), SAP, SCADA & Lotus Notes.
- Production & Packaging Management
- Regulations & Standards Compliance
- Quality Assurance & Check
- Records Management
- Statutory & Legal Compliance Customer Focus
- Service Orientation
- Accountability (Dependability)
- Developing & Empowering People
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Conflict Management
- Analytical Thinking
Should you meet these requirements please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.murason.co.za for more high-level opportunities. Please insert the job title in the subject line for your application. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions. You are also encouraged to contact us to discuss other stimulating career opportunities in our niche areas. For more information contact Murason Professional Services on (011) 465 8423.