Production & Processing Manager.
Salary: Up to per annum R750 000.00 plus benefits.
Summary: The purpose of this job is to manage the safe and cost effective execution of all the Production processes in order to achieve business objectives.
- 3 year degree or diploma in Chemical Engineering from a top tier institute;
- Project Management Qualification;
- Must have 10 years relevant experience in a related role within the food processing and manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience in and solid understanding of :
- SHE Management;
- Financial Management;
- Supplier Relations;
- Manufacturing Strategy;
- Production & Processing Management;
- Quality & Food Safety Management:;
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering;
- Project Management;
- People Supervision:
- Performance Management;
- People Management:;
- Lean 6 Sigma.
- Must have experience in using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Projects, Visio), SAP, SCADA & Lotus Notes.
- Driving Change & Performance
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Diversity
- Customer Focus
- Service Orientation
- Accountability (Dependability)
- Developing & Empowering People
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Conflict Management
- Analytical Thinking
Should you meet these requirements please apply directly at email@example.com or visit www.murason.co.za for more high-level opportunities. Please insert the job title in the subject line for your application. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions. You are also encouraged to contact us to discuss other stimulating career opportunities in our niche areas. For more information contact Murason Professional Services on (011) 465 8423.