Salary: Negotiable per annum
Summary: The purpose of this role is to serve customers by identifying their needs, engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Completed National Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 Years Technical knowledge on MV and LV switchgear (must be able to understand new products and has the ability to discuss these with clients).
- 5 Years Technical knowledge on MV protection (product selection and correct interpretation of customer requirements).
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience in a technical environment in the LV, MV or HV field.
- Experience in Sales and/or project and/or consulting experience or tender/quote preparation.
- Problem Solving,
- Complex Selling skills,
- Product Development skills,
- Presentation Skills,
- General Programming Skills,
- Technical Understanding,
- Verbal Communication,
- Requirements Analysis,
Should you meet these requirements please apply directly at email@example.com or visit www.murason.co.za for more high-level opportunities. Please insert the job title in the subject line for your application. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions. You are also encouraged to contact us to discuss other stimulating career opportunities in our niche areas. For more information contact Murason Professional Services on (011) 465 8423.